Result Framework Document
This section will provide RFD related documents and updatesVision
To make the State of Mizoram financially sound and self-reliant.
Fair, transparent and effective administration of tax laws; enhancing tax/SDP ratio and providing prompt, efficient and courteous service.
- Optimization of revenue collection.
- Effective and transparent implementation of tax laws.
- Providing prompt and citizen-friendly services using modern IT and management tools for effective and efficient tax administration
- Policy on Taxes and its related matters.
- Profession Tax collected under the Mizoram Profession Trades calling employment and Taxation Act.
- Value Added Tax under Mizoram Value Added Tax Act 2005.
- Central Sales Tax Act collected under Central Sales Tax Act, 1956.
- Entertainment/Luxury Tax under The Assam Amusement & Betting Tax Act, 1939 adopted in Mizoram.
- Taxes on Sales of Petroleum and Petroleum Product including Motor Spirit and Lubricant Taxaxtion Act, 1973.
- Registration of Societies under the Mizoram Societies Registration Act, 2005.
- Registration of Firms under the Indian Partnership Act, 1932.